Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Atlanta Motorsports Park & Georgia Racing Hall of Fame

I was traveling for work, in Atlanta, but was able to schedule some time to play tourist.  I went to Atlana Motorsports Park to check out their out door karting track. 

I got the fastest damp lap of the day, the two other times were by drivers during the day. This place has 45' of elevation change, and the track is 0.85 miles long. The automobile road racing track was closed so I couldn't even get a sightseeing lap in. I shall have to schedule a return visit! https://atlantamotorsportspark.com/karting/






Up the road a little ways in the city of Dawson, is the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame.  








1 comment:

  1. Nice sharing. I love everything this post. I would like to also know a little bit more about the Nelson Ledges Race Course

    ReplyDelete