Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NASCAR & SCCA @ BIR Memorial Day Weekend....

I'll get something more written up eventually!  :)
Mark K. (Maaco Mineapolis), & Dave S.(Race Suit Rental) in Spec Racer Fords 

Aaron Stehly, APR VW GTI

Tom F.

NASCAR K&N series in the pre-grid.

Taken from the pits...I was on fire bottle duty.

Racing against my old car.....now owned by Brent C.



A fun weekend indeed.  I personally didn't do so well....plagued w/ back pain and drama in my personal life, caused me to spin and hit the wall going into Turn 12 during a practice session, and a spin & continue during race 1 at Turn 2....(100mph +, a real 'come to Jesus moment'), other than that just being slow. 
Lots of rain; I need to invest into real rain tires and not just summer street tires.  Thanks to John H. "Fossco Fabrication", Mark K. (Maaco Mpls.), and Mayhem Racing for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment