Wednesday, September 15, 2021

JackPine Sprints 08/2021 w/ SCCA at BIR

 JackPine Sprints with SCCA-LoL at Brainerd International Raceway 08/28~29/2021

Saturday we had our qualifying session in the rain.  I did pretty well qualifying 4th out 10 other Miata's.  Fell back a few positions in the race.  The track had a few damp spots.  Big crash between a Miata I was playing with and another car in a different class who was a lap down.  A real 'code brown' moment for me!

Spec Miata drivers viewing my video of the crash via my Garmin.  Not exactly sure what conversation was going on, but it must have been funny!

Photo Credit: Jessica Jonk

Photo Credit Chris Davey

I love the way the water comes off of the car in this picture.





Saturday Race from Garmin
Sunday Race from Garmin
Saturday Race from GoPro


Sunday Race from GoPro
A huge thanks to "my crew" Hannah, Cameron, Andy, and Micah


No comments:

Post a Comment